Molly and Gabe got to pick out their own cakes this year. Molly wanted a horse cake and Gabe wanted a Monster truck cake. I decided to do the pink ice cream cone cakes for Molly's friend party, just cause I wanted to see what they looked like. I had seen them on a website and thought they would be fun. Mine didn't turn out as cute as the ones on the website. It was fun to make the cakes! I really enjoy it, but I have to accept the fact that they look far from perfect.
Perfect is over rated. I'm glad you have fun doing the cakes. You put far more effort into your cakes than I do. My kids pretty much get their cakes in the 9X13 pan with icing and sometimes sprinkles. Your cakes look great!
Jill, the cakes turned out adorable. You are very talented. I may need to hire next year. I can not believe the twins are already four. Time has just flown by. I hope they had a great birthday!
6 comments:
Wow Jill! Those look great! I'm very impressed!
Perfect is over rated. I'm glad you have fun doing the cakes. You put far more effort into your cakes than I do. My kids pretty much get their cakes in the 9X13 pan with icing and sometimes sprinkles. Your cakes look great!
I am totally impressed. They turned out awesome. Fun Fun!
Jill I think they look fabulous! Mikaela wants a guitar cake for her birthday. I just hope mine turns out as good as yours:)
Jill, the cakes turned out adorable. You are very talented. I may need to hire next year. I can not believe the twins are already four. Time has just flown by. I hope they had a great birthday!
Jill, those cakes are so cute! I can't imagine how much fun 2 parties must have been to plan. What a great mom you are!
Post a Comment