Molly had her first birthday party with friends. She invited 5 little friends and Gabe (of course). I thought Gabe would have a hard time with her getting all the presents from her friends and not him. He did really good and his only concern was that he didn't have a gift to give to Molly. Molly is a genuine horse freak. She spends half of her life pretending to be a horse, so I thought it was only appropriate to have a horse party. Everybody got a pair of horse ears and a horsey tail. The girls had so much fun pretending to be horses and playing together.
Since horses like to eat sugar cubes, I thought it would be fun for the girls to build stuff with them. It didn't take long for them to figure out how good they tasted. They would all exclaim how the sugar tickled their tongues. Sorry parents. Your children got lots of sugar at the party.
1 comment:
What a great party! I remember when you came to visi last, that was all Molly played with. I can not believe that Molly and Gabe are 4!
We need to get together again soon :)
Post a Comment