We went down to the Mesa area in Arizona to visit some of our good friends. The Strongs invited us down for a visit and we took them up on it in the middle of March. Boy was it nice to get out of the cold!!! It was so fun to see a new part of the country. Neither Jeff or I had been down to Arizona. It was nice to see where the Strongs are living and to see that they are doing so good. We had so much fun just hanging out and letting the kids play. We learned alot of new, fun games and had fun trying out the Wii. I think we had more fun laughing at each other than really playing the games. I need to get a clip of Jeff doing Hula-hoop on the blog so that everyone can have a good laugh. He is a good sport!
We went swimming at a pool while we were there. The weather was perfect for swimming and the kiddos enjoyed getting outside and into the water. When we were almost done swimming we all had to evacuate the pool. We heard that there was a scorpion in the water. Jeff said he had seen it. So we were waiting for them to get the scorpion out and it turned out that the scorpion was really poop. Yuck. Thank goodness for chlorine!!! I didn't get back in.
Oh man, this makes me miss my home town sooooo much! That's so fun that you stayed with the Strongs. And I didn't know Natalie was pregnant - that's so great.
2 comments:
Sunny Arizona! I am so jealous! It looks like you guys really had a good time. I can't wait until it is warm enough to go to the pool 8)
Oh man, this makes me miss my home town sooooo much! That's so fun that you stayed with the Strongs. And I didn't know Natalie was pregnant - that's so great.
Post a Comment