Jeff sat down one Sunday afternoon to watch a movie with the kids and this is what happened. Two of the three fell asleep. Molly was out and so was Jeff. It was so cute to see the three of them there together. Aww.....how cute!!
Your kids are SO CUTE!!!! the last time I saw you was when your where pregnant with your twins!Its been so long! you have such a beautiful family!!!!!!
Jill, I can not believe how grown up the twins are. I guess I have not seen them since the fall. They are still just adorable. My favorite times are watching Brad with Dylan. There is just something about a daddy with their kids. I love it!
3 comments:
Your kids are SO CUTE!!!! the last time I saw you was when your where pregnant with your twins!Its been so long! you have such a beautiful family!!!!!!
Jill, I can not believe how grown up the twins are. I guess I have not seen them since the fall. They are still just adorable. My favorite times are watching Brad with Dylan. There is just something about a daddy with their kids. I love it!
What a restful looking picture. I love how kids can snuggle up and just fall asleep. So adorable
Post a Comment