Thursday, January 14, 2010

We done did get a hole dugged today!!

So, FINALLY!!!! We go a hole dug today. There is proof that there will sometime soon, be a house the piece of property we own. I took tons of pictures of the mounds of dirt, but Jeff is doing bills on our computer, and I can't get the pics uploaded. I'll have to do it on tomorrow's blog entry. You would not believe the mounds of dirt that are made by digging holes for houses right next to each other. It is crazy!! Too bad it is so cold and that the ground is so muddy, because I think the kids would have a huge blast playing on the mounds of dirt. I can guarantee that the kids will have plenty of time to play in the dirt once we are in the house. We won't be getting a yard in anytime soon. I really think that all this blogging-every-day thing will prove is that I am pretty boring!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like to hear about your life, boring or not!! I'm excited for you guys!!