Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The first time Kate let me really do her hair!!!





After many attempts, Kate sat still long enough for me to really do her hair. This was the result! I thought she was so cute that I had to take pictures and do a post. Isn't she adorable?!! She is mine, I admit i have a particular fondness for her, but dang! What a doll. The others are so cute too, I just don't get many cute pics of Kate. She doesn't cooperate at this age.

3 comments:

Herget Family said...

It's about time I see a new post on the Huffaker blog. I had almost given up on even checking it anymore. I knew you would come through. Congrats on the hole. Doesn't it seem official now?

The Lewis' said...

She is SO cute!

katester said...

I love her hair and how much she has. actually i am way envious. ha! miss you guys.