Thursday, August 13, 2009

4th of July









4 comments:

katester said...

Can I just tell you how bummed we are that you guys sold your house. Tyler and I were fasting and praying that no one would buy your house so we could be selfish and keep you guys as neighbors as long as we could. I guess Heavenly Father wasn't listening to our prayers. ha! Congrats, even though we hate the thought of you guys moving. You have been suck awesome neighbors, you will be hard to replace. Good luck with everything and let me know if I can help packing.
Love all the pics!

katester said...

P.S. after reading my novel of a comment, the word "suck" is supposed to be "such" if you did not already figure that out. oops, it is late.

Isaac and Tallie said...

It looks like you had a great time on the 4th. You are one hot momma with such cute kids! I am excited that you were able to sell your house. Good luck with the move and all!

Armstrong said...

WHAT!!! Your sold your house??? I can't believe it happened so fast. I guess it was too cute to pass up. Good luck with the packing and Congrats!!!