

Kate finally decided to crawl at the beginning of December. I remember that the night we started to set up the Christmas tree, I started to see her making the effort of getting to the tree and the lights. By the next day, she was crawling pretty good and making her way to the tree to play with the lights. I guess we just needed to find some sort of motivation to make her move. She has just been so happy and content that she hasn't had to make a move to find happiness. It just runs around her in the form a brother and sister. I have had to babyproof quickly and get the gate out. OOOOhhhh, how I hate the gate!
4 comments:
Wow! Just look at her go. Now life is really going to get busy for you guys.
So cute and fun! Her hair is SO long!
She is so cute! I think we still might have to find a way to hook Kate and Jefferson up!
She's getting so big!!! She definitely looks like her siblings. Hope all is well with you guys. We miss everyone tons!
Post a Comment