We had a neighbor of ours take some more pictures of our family, since on our last attempt, Molly wouldn't have a thing to do with it. Our neighbor, Kara, helps teach in our joyschool preschool, so, Molly and Gabe know her pretty good. And guess what?! They cooperated! Boy am I glad!!! I think we got some really cute shots of all of us looking at the camera. Now my problem is deciding which ones to develop and in which size. My house is going to be decorated in family photos pretty soon. I also found this awesome, free website for editing your photos. You can do all sorts of fun, professional looking stuff. If you are interested, check it out. It is http://www.picnik.com/. Which ones do you like the best? Rounded corners? More vintage looking? Etc.?







7 comments:
What some great pictures! I can't believe how much hair your baby has, it makes her look likes she is 2!
Jill..I love all the pictures of your cute kids..(you and Jeff, too)I would have a hard time deciding on just one, they are all adorable!!
How fun! Where did you have your friend take the pictures at? I love the background. The top picture of all three kids together is adorable. They all look perfect!
Who took your pictures?? We need to get family pictures done!
Jill those pictures are so great! Molly looks a happier in these shots. We are having our family pictures done on Monday wish me luck!
Hey Jill - I found your blog from Michele's. These pictures are fantastic! Beats going all the way down to Provo huh. So Kara Toone did them? Wow. They turned out incredible. And thanks for the free website info on editing. We really need to get some family pics taken before it starts snowing cuz I'd like to do them outside without Huge winter coats on. These pics really are darling. Good job!
Jill these are the cutest pictures. I can't believe how well they turned out. What cute kids and family you have.
Post a Comment