I started having contractions around 2:00 pm on Feb. 22. They were about 7 minutes apart and a bit irregular. By the time Jeff got home from work, they were about every 5-6 minutes and regular. I think I was in a little bit of denial because the majority of our family was out of town. It just wasn't a good time to have the baby. I tried to relax, but we finally decided we'd better go into the hospital around 10:30 pm. They admitted me and monitored me to make sure I was really in labor. Yep!! We were going to be having a baby. We had to wait for another lady to have a c-section before they could get me back. I thought I was going to die by the time they got me back into the OR. The contractions were so bad!! Little Kate Eliza Huffaker was born on Feb. 23rd at 1:30 am. She weighed 7 lb 6 oz and was 19 inches long.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
I started having contractions around 2:00 pm on Feb. 22. They were about 7 minutes apart and a bit irregular. By the time Jeff got home from work, they were about every 5-6 minutes and regular. I think I was in a little bit of denial because the majority of our family was out of town. It just wasn't a good time to have the baby. I tried to relax, but we finally decided we'd better go into the hospital around 10:30 pm. They admitted me and monitored me to make sure I was really in labor. Yep!! We were going to be having a baby. We had to wait for another lady to have a c-section before they could get me back. I thought I was going to die by the time they got me back into the OR. The contractions were so bad!! Little Kate Eliza Huffaker was born on Feb. 23rd at 1:30 am. She weighed 7 lb 6 oz and was 19 inches long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment